What do your managers get?
Just-in-time practical management techniques that they can use immediately.
Just what they need: proven management techniques
Just what is a good fit: techniques relevant to your organization
Just when they need it: when they are faced with a management challenge
Just what is practical: techniques they can apply immediately
Just where they need it: at your worksite, so it eliminates the time and cost of travel
Just how they need it: in two 90-minute sessions spaced 2-4 weeks apart
What does your organization gain?
A collaborative management team that responds in an effective and consistent fashion to management challenges.
- Consistent managerial responses to similar situations
- Assurance of effective management practices
- Viable organization-appropriate options for handling management challenges
- Positive manager/employee engagement
- Collaboration experience
- Group and meeting facilitation skills
- Stronger management relationships
- Enhanced peer to peer and manager to employee communication
- Preserved organizational history and culture
- Responsive change management