Are you an aspiring author, writer, press, publisher or editor? Get the word out about your books easily and affordably! Your site can show:
- writing samples
- information on rates and hours
- directions on manuscript submissions
- tips and tricks on writing, publishing and cover art
- provide potential client interest and contact forms
- links to Twitter and Facebook feeds
- information on classes and seminars
- new and blog updates
- sell your writing or books online
- take online payment for services
- stand out with your own unique and memorable domain name
Ernest Loesser’s two books are Road Film and Touched By Lightning, published by Emergency Press.
Unchain Your Heart
Based on author Linda Cole Dore’s many personal experiences, as well as those of people around the world who have triumphed over tremendous obstacles, Unchain Your Heart inspires, motivates, and offers comfort in knowing that you also can overcome setbacks, learn from not-so-happy relationships or circumstances, and move forward in your life with confidence and joy.
Publishing Prep School
Welcome to Publishing Prep School!
You’ve come to the “write” place!
- Get the support you need to write and finish your book
- Learn what it takes to become a successful author
- Meet other aspiring authors
- Find expert editors, proofreaders, designers and more
- Become part of a dynamic community of writers and authors
This soulful and humorous book takes the reader to a fascinating foreign world. The young rooster Change tells the real life story of his family. Enchanting events and intriguing facts, chronicled and photographed over the course of one year, convey deep insights into daily chicken life.
Chris Fink Fiction
Chris Fink is a professor at Beloit College in Wisconsin, where he teaches literature, writing, and journalism. He is the editor of the Beloit Fiction Journal.
Welcome to the world of my soul’s meanderings and journey! I am a highly sensitive person with a strong connection to the energetic changes and rhythms of nature. I prefer a kinder and gentler way of life and have sought out silence and solitude as a way to balance the pace and chaos of our world today. I live from the heart place and find loving kindness to be integral to my sense of well-being. I invite you into my sacred space as I share my soul’s work.
Lenore Zion is the author of My Dead Pets Are Interesting. Her new novel, Stupid Children, is set for release from Emergency Press in February, 2013.
“Delightfully neurotic, uproariously funny, and downright unsettling.”
- Jonathan Evison, author of The Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving, West of Here, and All About Lulu
Tom Hansen is the author of the memoir, American Junkie. His first novel, This Is What We Do, is set for release in January, 2013 from Emergency Press.
The Backbone Institute
At Backbone Institute, we don’t think in terms of programs. We think in terms of growth, transformational growth. That’s a big idea, but we don’t subscribe to any sort of Big Bang theory. We know from experience that growth takes time. Sometimes a lot of time. That’s not always very satisfying, but it is comforting on those days when you feel a little clunky.
Don Mardak – Author
Welcome to the Grand Circle Website
Here, you will find the writings and teachings of Don Mardak. We thank you for your interest in this mystical message of Divine Truth and hope that it will lead you to your own spiritual journey of Self-discovery and awareness.